Bingo Card Categories
Want to make bingo cards for your class or event? Bingo Card Creator lets parents and teachers create fun and educational bingo games. You can get started using it immediately, or browse the 1280 free Bingo Cards we created for you to use. Every card is different, because playing teaching bingo with copied cards is no fun at all. Product Title Royal Bingo Supplies Deluxe 6-Inch Game with Colored Balls, 300 Bingo Chips and 50 Bingo Cards Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 14 ratings, based on 14 reviews Current Price $24.95 $ 24.
- Product Title Jumbo Bingo Set - 9-Inch Metal Cage with Calling Boa. Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings Current Price $49.93 $ 49.
- Create your own personalized bingo cards with our amazing bingo card generator. Print your bingo cards at home or send out individual cards to play virtual bingo. Enter your own words or numbers and the bingo card generator will randomize them and create beautiful bingo cards. We have a choice of great themes for all occasions.
Back to School
Get to know you
Movies & TV
Work from home
Printable Bingo Cards
Bingo Baker allows you to print as many bingo cards as you want! If you need 10 cards or 1,000 bingo cards, Bingo Baker is the only app that can handle it. And you don't have to worry about getting duplicate cards. Bingo Baker allows you to print 1, 2 or 4 cards per page. Your printable bingo cards include a random call list you can use to conduct your bingo game.
One card per page
Four cards per page
Play Bingo Online
Bingo Baker has the simplest online bingo experience. You just need to send your players a link to the game. That's it! Players can generate their own unique bingo card in one click, and they're ready to play. Bingo Baker shows no branding, and you can customize the game/card instructions.
Additionally, you can prompt your players to enter their name before starting the game, or Bingo Baker can email a card to each player. Bingo Baker will keep track of each player's card, and you can see all of the cards in your game control panel. Bingo Baker lets you clear and scramble each player's card when you're ready to play a new game.
Bingo Baker generates a call list for you, which you can use for your online game. It keeps track of where you are in the list so you can play over multiple days. You can scramble the list at any time to play another round.
This is where you'll find all the play online features of Bingo Baker
You can read items off the provided call list. You can scamble it, print it, and make it full screen (great for playing bingo at conferences)
Potawatomi bingo schedule milwaukee. You can send players a link to join your game, or Bingo Baker can email their cards to them directly simply by entering a list of email addresses.
The options menu allows you to customize your game, and perform global management actions (like clear and scamble).
You can see the cards of all your players to help you conduct the game.
Players get a full-screen view of their card and click a cell to mark it. No Bingo Baker branding is visible on the page.
Four Ways to Make Your Own Bingo Cards
Now you can print your own bingo cards in four different ways. Click on the style below that is most appropriate for your players, or print different cards for different players if you have a group with mixed abilities.
Set of 75 traditional cards in an easy-to-read format sized at 8.5' X 11'. Each card is different, providing a way for up to 75 players to play at a time.
Bingo Cards Set Of 12
Set of 30 easy-to-read cards with the numbers in chronological order down each column; e.g., 4, 7, 11. These cards can make playing easier for cognitively impaired or young players.
Set of 25 easy-to-read cards with consecutive numbers down each column; e.g., B1, B2, B3, B4, B5. They make playing even easier for cognitively impaired or very young players.
Set of 30 sheets with two cards per sheet. This style is ideal for players who like a more challenging game, since they can easily play two cards at a time.
Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Select “all” to print a complete set of cards.
- Type in a page range to print fewer cards.
- Enter specific page numbers to print selected cards to replace lost or damaged cards. (Each card is numbered in the lower right-hand corner.)
- For reusable cards, print on 8.5' X 11' heavyweight or card-stock paper (67–110 lb.), depending on your printer.
- For disposable cards, use an inexpensive regular weight paper. (Players can use daubers, pencils, or felt pens to mark their cards. There is no need for bingo chips or moveable spot markers.)
How Are Bingo Cards Set Up
- Make your own special occasion cards. Print colored cards for different occasions. Use pastel-colored 8.5' X 11' paper (e.g., pink for Valentine’s Day; light green for St. Patrick’s Day; pastel yellow for Easter). Decorate with seasonal stickers or clip art.
- Mix and match your cards. Use a variety of colored papers to print a set of bingo cards. (Print five sheets on blue, five on pink, five on yellow, etc.) Players can then choose their “lucky” color.
- Make your own five-letter cards. First, print a set of cards. Then, cut off the top BINGO letters and glue the grid of numbers to a blank sheet of paper, lining them up along the bottom edge. Finally, write other letters over the columns (NURSE, HOWDY, BRIDE, etc.)
- Make your own special bingo items. Print any of the card options above onto 8.5' X 11' iron-on transfer sheets (available at most computer and office supply stores). Press the transfers onto T-shirts or canvas totes to make extra-special bingo prizes or gifts. Print onto magnet sheets, sticker pages, or clear decal sheets to create other special bingo projects. Note: Your printer must be capable of printing reverse or mirrored pages for some projects. Follow the package instructions.
- More Free Cards: Subscribers can visit our Bingo page every month for a special set of printable themed cards.
- Cards for Purchase: Find dozens of themed bingo cards for purchase at the Activity Connection store.
Playing the Game:
Bingo is a game of chance played with randomly drawn numbers, which players match against numbers pre-printed onto 5' X 5' matrixes. But the game itself can take many forms. The most popular forms are traditional or straight-line bingo, where the goal is to cover five squares in a row—either diagonally, vertically, or horizontally, and coverall/blackout bingo, where players must cover every number on their card.
Printable Bingo Cards Sets
Additional bingo resources: