Another collection of subtle and well-crafted tales brought to you straight from the ever-flowing teet of 4chan and Reddit, courtesy of the sad-boi himself. Bingo; Parlay Slots; Mobilots; Most Popular Slots; Video Poker; BlackJack & keno; Play for Fun; Promotions. Current Promotions; $250,000 Stop and Smell the Roses; $100,000 Spin to Win Big; $30,000 Good Luck Charms; $1.000 Player Appreciation Freeroll; Team Bingo; Bonuses. Bonus Calculator; Daily Bonuses; Loyalty Bonuses; Throwback Thursday - 20. GBF T-SHIRT SPECIAL: Players wearing a GBF T-shirt will receive two extra double action optionals on every computer purchase. Fun Bingo Fact: The game was originally known as ‘beano’ in the US, and was renamed ‘bingo’ when an overly enthusiastic player was so overcome by his prospective win that he shouted ‘bingo’ instead.
The Jewel Resort Casino is an area where players can play mini-games to earn chips and purchase various prizes.
- Requires clearing Chapter 8 of the Main Quest
- Chips can be purchased with rupees, found in the Hall, or acquired from certain quests, events, and promotions
- Prizes can be purchased from the Casino Cage
- For most players, the most stable method of farming chips is Poker
- 1Casino Cage
- 1.2Item Priority
|Jewel Modele*||1st buy: 77,777,777 |
|Luck Be a Lady||5,000,000||1|
|Mr. Big Shot||5,000,000||1|
|All Her Jazz||5,000,000||1|
|Moonlight Stone||1,000,000||5 / Month|
|Steel Brick||500,000||5 / Month|
|Skill Jewel||100,000||10 / Month|
|Brightstone||30,000||10 / Month|
|Red Steel Brick||30,000||10 / Month|
|Skill Shard||20,000||25 / Month|
|Luminiera Omega Anima|
Celeste Omega Anima
|10,000||1 / Day|
|Tiamat Omega Anima|
Colossus Omega Anima
Leviathan Omega Anima
Yggdrasil Omega Anima
|5,000||1 / Day|
|Half Elixir||1,500||5 / Day|
100 / Month
|Soul Berry||500||10 / Day|
200 / Month
- Jewel Modele does not appear until the player earns at least 1,000,000 total lifetime chips
- The first purchase of Jewel Modele unlocks the SSR character Christina
- Jewel Modele, Laevateinn, and Acinaces reduce as though they were Premium Draw weapons
- Basilisk, and Anneliefe reduce as though they were Premium Draw summons
Buying all (restocking) high-priority items per month requires roughly ~4.5 million chips.
Buying all (restocking) items per month requires 11.95 million chips.
- Buy and every day; it takes 20 days per month to buy the entire monthly supply
- Buy all available every day; they are worth stockpiling for eventual hosting of Omega Raids
- and are very efficient to acquire relative to other fodder and should be bought out each month whenever possible. should be bought first as they offer significantly more upgrade points for chips spent (see Raising Weapon Skills)
- should be obtained and fully uncapped as quickly as possible. It is one of the strongest farmable summons for Wind teams with a great call and base stats to boot, making it an excellent filler for any team and an attractive support summon when adding other players as friends. Buying all four copies requires 10 million chips
- has a very powerful call and is excellent for Wind players or against Wind bosses (such as Tiamat). It is recommended to use Moonlight Stones to uncap each Carbuncle separately so that two can be brought to the same fight
- is valuable for increasing the Weapon Stone value of Premium Draw SR weapons as well as some specific crafts (eg. Xeno Weapons). They can be neglected early but higher level players should begin buying the monthly supply as soon as possible
- is valuable for uncapping SR Carbuncles, White Rabbit, and Belle Sylphid. Buying them in advance can be helpful to uncap an unexpected summmon on short notice, but they can usually simply be bought as necessary
- Reducing a copy of or provides enough weapon stones to fully upgrade a Class Champion Weapon and unlock Row IV classes
- is much less arduous to farm and thus generally recommended for players more interested in unlocking Row IV classes quickly rather than the value of the class champion weapon itself
- has merit for players who wish to build Nebuchad (the best Gunslinger mainhand in the game) or Oliver (for long-term farming) specifically. As a relatively weak SSR, Christina herself does not generally justify farming for her guns
- The other SR weapons and summons can also be bought for reduction (and inflated with the Steel Bricks and Moonlight Stones), but are generally the lowest priority. The Brightstones and Red Steel Bricks have almost no value whatsoever due to the lack of useful R weapons and summons
- Cosmetic items such as Katalina's Character Skin can be bought whenever desired
Poker can be played in 1, 10, 100, and 1000 chip bet formats. You can also select which version of double up you want between 2-card and 1-card, although it is highly recommended to pick 2-card. The game is your standard Draw Poker: Get dealt a hand of 5 cards, hold the cards you want while discarding the rest (click the cards to hold them), and hope you make a winning hand. If you've never played Poker before, there are 53 cards in the deck: 2-10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace in four different suits, and a Joker that acts as a wild card. You try to end up with certain combinations of cards in order to win.
The hands you can make and their payouts are as follows (multiple payouts will be listed as 1/10/100/1000 chip tales):
- One Pair: Have two cards of the same rank and nothing else. In GBF this is a losing hand and is just being listed for completion's sake.
- Example: 2-7-7-4-K
- Two Pair: Have two pairs. x1 payout.
- Example: 4-J-J-A-4
- Three of a Kind: Have three cards of the same rank. 1x payout.
- Example: Q-Q-5-3-Q
- Straight: Have 5 cards in sequential order. Note that an Ace can count 'low' (lower than 2) or 'high' (higher than King), but cannot 'link' King and 2 for a straight. x2/x3/x3/x3 payout.
- Example: A-10-J-K-Q, in order this would be 10-J-Q-K-A
- Not An Example: Q-A-2-K-J
- Flush: Have your entire hand be the same suit. x4 payout.
- Example: A-4-7-J-10, all Clubs.
- Full House: Have a Three of a Kind and a pair. x5/x5/x5/x10 payout.
- Example: A-A-J-A-J
- Four of a Kind: Have four cards of the same rank. x10/x10/x15/x20 payout.
- Example: 10-10-10-10-2
- Straight Flush: Have a straight in the same suit. x15/x15/x20/x25 payout.
- Example: A-5-3-2-4, all Hearts.
- Five of a Kind: Have five cards of the same rank. This is the only hand that requires the Joker to make. x30/x40/x50/x60 payout.
- Example: Joker-3-3-3-3
- Royal Straight Flush: Ace-King-Queen-Jack-10, all in the same suit. The game forces that exact combo: Having a Joker results in a Straight Flush instead. x100/x150/x200/x250 payout.
Once you make a winning hand, you can choose to double up. Double-up uses a single fresh deck and comes in two varieties:
- 1-Card: Guess if the next card will be 'low' (2-8) or 'high' (9-A). Guess right, you double your winnings and may choose to keep going or take your chips. Guess wrong, you lose everything. The amount of times you can double up is unlimited, provided you can keep guessing correctly. However, since 1-card is entirely luck-based it is generally avoided.
- 2-Card: You are dealt a card and must guess if the next card will be higher or lower. Aces always rank above the King in double-up. Again, correctly guessing doubles your earnings and lets you keep going while a wrong guess costs you everything. If the card is the same, it's a draw: you keep your current chips and may choose to keep going. After the first double-up, you will be betting on the newest card. For example, if you start with a 4, bet high and are dealt a J, your next bet will be high/low on the Jack. 2-card is limited to 10 deals (draws count towards this limit) or 1500x the table's bet, whichever is reached first.
For 2-card double-up on the 1000-bet table, the maximum possible winnings are:
- Two Pair, Three of a Kind: 1,024,000 after 10 double-ups
- Straight: 1,536,000 after 9 double-ups
- Flush: 2,048,000 after 9 double-ups
- Full House: 2,560,000 after 8 double-ups
- Four of a Kind: 2,560,000 after 7 double-ups
- Straight Flush: 1,600,000 after 6 double-ups
- Five of a Kind: 1,600,000 after 5 double-ups
- Royal Straight Flush: 2,000,000 after 3 double-ups
Bingo From Bluey
Comes in 1/10/100 chip bets. You may buy up to three lines (horizontal only), and hope you win. On 100-bet there's a Super Jackpot that is listed in the Hall. It's recommended to only play Slots if you have an abundance of chips from the other games and want some achievements.
Gbf Bingo Guide
Foxy bingo 50 free spins. Bingo could be considered the PvP area of the casino, as you play against others with the highest stakes in the casino on the line each game. Bingo tables come in 5 player/100 bet, 10 player/1000 bet, and 20 player/10k bet, but you may wager up to 10 times the table bet before a game begins. GBF Bingo is played as follows:
- The board is 5x5, with 1-25 randomly placed on the board (one number will be missing as it's the center 'free space') and each column given a color. As numbers are drawn, players mark the numbers on their board. The goal is to make a line of 5 claimed spaces, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.
- To begin, 4-6 balls are given for free.
- Afterwards, 5 balls are pulled one at a time. The player may click on the corresponding space on the board to mark the number on their board or may wait and have the number auto-mark.
- Matches can only be made with numbers, not colors. However, if both the number and color match, the space will be marked as a diamond instead of a star.
- After manually marking three spaces, the player will gain a Chance Ball that is an automatic perfect match to one of the unclaimed spots on the player's board. The Chance Ball is pulled independently from the main draw, making it possible to draw a duplicate of the Chance Ball later in the game.
- If the player can make 5-in-a-row to claim Bingo before all of the balls are drawn, they will get a payout depending on when they obtained their Bingo compared to everyone else:
- The first player(s) to reach Bingo win 10x their bet.
- Second place: 5x
- Third place: 3x
- Fourth place: 2x
- Ties simply award all players to make the Bingo that turn the appropriate prize.
- If someone is lucky enough to make a Bingo with entirely diamonds (a Super Bingo), they win 700x their bet. If they Super Bingo with a max bet, all the zeroes become 7s. As an example, getting Super Bingo with a 10k bet on the 10 player table is worth 7,777,777 chips instead of simply 7 million. Super Bingo does not care about placement except for the extremely rare occurrence of two players getting a Super in the same game.
- It's possible that nobody can win if no Bingos have been claimed after the 5th ball. It's also possible for the game to end early if Bingo is claimed on four different turns (including 'turn 0' free ball Bingos).
Bingo Gbf Games
Much of the strategy in Bingo revolves around when you claim your Chance Ball, due to it being outside the main draw. Generally you'll want to at least wait until you are in 'Reach' (one space from winning) to claim, although some wait until the end. The risk of claiming early is that you may lose a ball if the chance ball comes up in the main draw, but claiming it late runs the risk of losing earnings to others getting Bingo first, and there's always the chance that you wait until the last ball to claim only to to have the final ball be the number used for the (unclaimable) free space. However, if you obtain a Super Reach (one space from a potential Super Bingo) it can be worth it to wait until the very end to remove as many numbers as possible, although this runs the risk of completing the Bingo but in the wrong color.
The fastest and most popular Bingo Card Generator in the world!
- Create randomized bingo cards for free in seconds with our amazingBingo Card Generator.
- Print your bingo cards at home to play in‑person, or send out links to play a Virtual Bingo Game - we even provide a bingo caller!
- Choose from ready-made Number Bingo Cards or browse through bingo ideas for all occasions.
- All our bingo cards can be customized (edit the title, background, content). Make the perfect bingo cards for your party or event.