- Christmas Bingo Printable For Large Groups
- Free Christmas Bingo To Print
- Christmas Bingo Cards To Print Off
- Christmas Bingo Boards To Print
- Christmas Bingo To Print Free
This free Christmas Bingo Free Printable is perfect for quiet afternoons at home, sleepovers or gatherings. You can even play via Zoom with family and friends. Print the different Christmas Bingo Cards as well as the calling cards to play, and if you only have a couple players, let each player play more than one card. Christmas Bingo Cards Free Printable Grace and Good Eats Grace and Good Eats have designed these colorful Christmas bingo cards that include very cute illustrations of stockings, elves, penguins, gingerbread men, Santa, candy, Christmas trees, ornaments, candy.
If you’re looking for a fun Christmas activity – this Christmas Bingo is the perfect afternoon activity! This bingo is fun to play in a classroom or for a Christmas gathering. You can do candy or non-candy treats as the bingo markers. If you choose candy, the kids can keep the candy after too!
Christmas Bingo – Free Printable Cards
For a fun indoor Christmas activity – try out this simple Christmas Bingo game. You can even do this as a fun game to play at a Christmas party with up to 10 people!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards and if you have more kids you can double up for teams.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. You can cut these up and place in a jar for selecting or just choose the images at random.
Supplies Needed for Christmas Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: Peppermints or other Christmas candies like Christmas colored jelly beans
Non-Candy Options: Pom Poms, Buttons, Christmas bells
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker
How to Set-Up Christmas Bingo
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting. Highway king abbotsford.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
3. Use a candy or non-candy item as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards
Christmas Bingo Printable For Large Groups
If you love this Christmas Bingo set – be sure to get our Thanksgiving Bingo Printable Cards too!
More Christmas Crafts
For more Christmas craft ideas, see 50+ Christmas Crafts for Kids.
Perfect for Christmas party at school, holiday party at home or just fun activity for kids, this Christmas Bingo Game is sure to be a blast among everyone.
Printable Christmas Bingo
Christmas is around the corner. Are you prepping for your Christmas party games?
These Christmas Bingo cards are sure to become everyone’s favorite at your party, and yours as well.
Free Christmas Bingo To Print
Not only are these fun and entertaining to play, these are so easy to put together with no mess to clean up after you are done playing.
Perfect to play at family gatherings, class setting, holiday parties or work potluck, these Christmas are sure to be a hit at your event.
Bright pictures with red and green make the otherwise gloomy winters so much fun and celebratory. These bingo cards come with images are associated with Christmas, so kids will have fun matching the images with the ones that are called out.
Simply download and print these Christmas bingo cards. You can laminate them for durability and can use every year.
To make it even more fun, have kids grab a dry eraser marker or some candies. You can also ask them to get creative and get anything they can mark their bingo cards with.
Some of the random ideas – buttons, m&ms, erasers, small rocks, Legos, coins and anything they can think of.
Christmas Bingo for Kids
This set of 30 bingo cards comes filled with fun pictures associated with Chrismtas. Calling sheet that comes with this package has the pictures along with numbers.
As those numbers are called out, or the pictures are displayed, kids or guests check off that item in the square. The first one to get five in a row wins.
This listing is for Printable and Digital Files only. No printed material will be shipped to you.
What’s in the Package?
PDF files for:
- 30 Bingo Cards – Half Size (Two per page)
- 30 Bingo Cards – Full Size (One per page)
- 1 file (Calling Mat) to be printed on letter size paper (8.5″x11″)
Finished size of each bingo game card is 5×7 inches!
Please note that the files are non editable and will come as shown in the preview images. Make sure to check the text and design, before making the purchase, and most definitely before printing.
How to print Christmas Bingo Cards?
There are two sets of bingo cards in the package – Full Size and Half Size
Half Size Christmas Bingo Cards that are 5×7 inch each, can be printed on letter size paper, two per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Full Size Bingo Cards can be printed on letter size paper, one per page. Once you have them printed, you can cut these along the trim lines.
Christmas Bingo Cards To Print Off
There is also calling sheet that is included with this package. You can print it on letter size paper.
Christmas Bingo Boards To Print
How to play Christmas Bingo Game?
To get started,
- Print the bingo cards on letter size paper. These are perfect to print on card stock paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Print the calling card and cut out the small squares.
- Shuffle them in a pile and put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small square card out of the pile and call it out or by showing the picture or saying the number on the card.
- Players look for that picture or number on their bingo card. If they find the similar image or number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
- There will be no refunds once a digital file has been sent out. If you need any revisions to the PDF, please feel free to contact us, we can certainly work with you to resolve any issues.
- Colors may vary depending on the monitor and printer styles and settings.
- These files can be printed for your PERSONAL use only. Redistribution by any means is prohibited.
Christmas Bingo To Print Free
Your files will be available to download instantly. There will be no physical items shipped.