Free printable Christmas Carols Bingo Cards bingo cards for download. Card description: These bingo cards have titles to traditional Christmas bingo cards. They include song titles like Jingle Bells, We Wish you A Merry Christmas, and Joy to the World. Print and play or swap titles to suite your needs. You can also make your own custom games using a free trial of our software,Mary's Boy. Young Kids Bingo Cards. Free printable bingo card generator for kids, and free virtual bingo games to play on your mobile or tablet. We have simple 1-9 and 1-20 number bingo cards, and alphabet bingo for young children learning their letters and numbers, with lots more coming soon. Our kids bingo cards can be used in a wide range of creative ways.
This classic Christmas bingo game is a simple way to entertain kids at holiday parties or for a fun family game night. Just print, cut, and play!
Note: This post includes affiliate links that I recommend, but as always, feel free to shop around for the best deals. See my disclosure to learn more.
Are your kids going bonkers for Christmas right now? Mine certainly are. We have lots of festive activities planned for the next few weeks, so hopefully the time will fly by quickly for them.
Last week, we kicked off December with a Polar Express party for some of the neighborhood kids. It was so fun! The kids had a ridiculous amount of sugar, so you know they all went home happy.
This week on the blog, I’m going to be sharing several posts about how I pulled together a festive and fun party without making myself completely crazy. Because nobody needs more stress this time of year.
First up is this printable Christmas Bingo game! It was one of our party games, and it was a hit! Whether you’re hosting family for the holidays, planning a neighborhood or class party, or are just looking for anything to keep your crazy kiddos occupied until Christmas, this game is for you!
Enough chit-chat though. Let’s get to making the game!
- Printable Bingo game packet
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- laminator/plastic sheets (optional but highly recommended if you want to be able to use the game again)
- Holiday M&Ms or other small markers (pennies, beads, mini erasers, etc.)
- Print out and cut Bingo cards and calling cards. Laminate, if desired.
- Give each player a Bingo card and 25 small markers (we used M&Ms).
- Have players put a marker on the “free” space.
- Flip all the calling cards upside down. Flip one right side up and call it out (example: “snowman!”) and help players find and mark the snowman on their cards.
- Continue play until someone gets Bingo! After someone gets Bingo, you can continue the same game, or you can clear the boards and start a new round.
You can also try one of these variations:
- Instead of having one designated Bingo caller, allow players to take turns flipping over cards. (This only works well in small groups where you can put the cards in the middle of a table where everyone can reach.) Everyone still places a marker for each picture flipped over, not just the player who flipped it.
- Play around with the rules of what a player has to do to “win”. Require the winner to get two Bingos…or even Bingo in two different directions (my boys loved this one).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Download or create custom printable christmas bingo cards. The printable PDF file will include a calling sheet with all the words and random bingo cards.
Recommended: Check out more Custom DIY Bingo Cards in many new themes and styles and for different occassions.
60 Cards - $6.9590 Cards - $8.95120 Cards - $10.95
Virtual Christmas Games
What you can edit
Zingy bingo machine for sale craigslist. To make changes, click on the 'Customize' button. You can change:
- Grid size (e.g. 5x5 / 4x4 / 3x3)
- Per page print option (single, two per page etc.)
- Text color including (title & words)
- Grid border style (boxed, lined or borderless)
- Grid border color and background
- Words alignment
- Option to include or remove free space
- Change free space text color
- Different options to fit words in grid (auto, same size, nowrap)
April Fool's Day Bingo
Get your family and friends laughing with April Fool's Day Bingo. Perfect to play with your students in a class or for fun family night, this bingo game is sure to be a hit on April Fools Day.
Make your Halloween party with kids a little more fun with these Halloween Bingo Game Cards. These bingo cards are perfect to play for kids as well as grown ups.
Scary Movies Bingo
Scary or horror movies related bingo cards for playing during Halloween season.
New Year Bingo
New Years Bingo game cards to play during New Years Eve and New Years Day party event. Perfect way to ring in the new year.
Printable Christmas Bingo
Printable Christmas Bingo is one of those ice breaker and entertaining games that everyone will enjoy playing, including kids and grownups. It’s perfect for a Christmas Party, Family reunion, class party or just to keep kids occupied while you’re prepping for the holiday season.
How to download Christmas Bingo?
To download Printable Christmas Bingo Cards, you can start with the FREE 20 bingo cards version. Click on '20 Cards - FREE' green button. Your bingo is ready to download on the next page. You can either click on 'Open PDF in Browser' blue button or 'Download PDF' green button. You should be able to save the printable bingo on your hard drive from there. This package will include 20 bingo cards and a calling sheet.
Make sure to print a sample page or two to see if everything looks good, including the numbers or text. You can print all the bingo cards if you are satisfied with the preview images.
If you have more than 20 players, you can divide them in smaller groups, or choose the paid options. This is to avoid getting multiple winners in one round.
How to customize?
You also have an option to customize Christmas bingo cards and replace the text or numbers with your own. Once you are on the next page, you can click on 'Customize' light blue button. Following page will display different options for you to customize this bingo. You can change the 'Title' of Bingo on this page. In addition, in the 'Words List' column, you can switch the text or the numbers to the ones of your choice.
'What you can edit' section above lists all the options you can change to customize these Christmas Bingo Cards.
How to play Christmas Bingo?
To get started, print the bingo cards and the calling mat. We recommend heavy card stock paper for best results. Print option will allow you to print two cards per page on letter size paper. You can also choose to print one per page or four per page.
Free Christmas Bingo Card Generator
You will need:
- Printable Bingo Cards
- Paper Markers or Small Candy
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players.
- Cut out the calling sheet in small squares.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person or the host pull out a small square card out of the bag or hat and call it out.
- Players look for that number on their bingo card. If they find the same number, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small squares from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row (or the number of squares), they shout out BINGO and win that game.
Free Printable Bingo Cards For Christmas
You don't need any special preparations to make these, and no mess to clean up after kids are done playing.
Kids and grown ups, everyone love playing with these fun and educational bingo cards.