- Grand Sierra Resort Biggest Little Furcon
- Grand Sierra Resort Bingo Tournament
- Reno Grand Sierra Resort
- Grand Sierra Resort Booking
- When you stay at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in Reno, you'll be on a river, a 1-minute drive from Grand Sierra Resort Casino and 6 minutes from Reno-Sparks Convention Center. This 4-star resort is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from National Bowling Stadium and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Club Cal-Neva Casino.
- Siberian Storm Dual. No Deposit Bonus: Casino & Slot Providers. Free slots, video poker, blackjack, solitaire, and more. Hit a Token jackpot in top games like Wheel of Fortune® Slots, Deal Grand Sierra Resort Casino Rv Parkor No Deal™ Slots, and Video Bingo Deluxe!
- Grand Sierra Resort and Casino is located in the heart of Reno/Tahoe - America's Adventure Place. Guests have access to over 40 championship golf courses, 18 legendary ski resorts, hiking, biking and equestrian trails, fishing, boating and guided tours to Tahoe, Carson and Virginia City.
Offering free WiFi, the contemporary rooms at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino offer a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view channels and a coffee machine. Guests can play blackjack, craps, roulette as well as video poker and slot machines at the Grand Sierra Casino.
2500 East 2nd Street,NV 89525Reno
This 4-star Reno resort features a full-service spa, a large casino and many shopping opportunities. This resort includes a 50-lane bowling center. Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe is less than 30 minutes' drive away.
Offering free WiFi, the contemporary rooms at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino offer a flat-screen cable TV with pay-per-view channels and a coffee machine. Leovegas bet.
Guests can play blackjack, craps, roulette as well as video poker and slot machines at the Grand Sierra Casino. Race and sports betting stations are located a tRace and Sports Book, and Pai Gow and Baccarat are also available at the Casino.
The Pool at Grand Sierra Resort features a resort-sized pool and adults-only infinity deck, plus hot tubs, fire-pits and splash pad play area for kids. The resort also includes a golf driving range, go-karts and adventure rides, a family games arcade, and two movie theaters
Fine dining is provided at Charlie Palmer Steak restaurant, and Briscola Italian restaurant, located in the Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. Casual dining, bars and lounges are also on site.
The Reno/Tahoe International Airport is 2 mi from this resort and a free airport transfer service is provided to guests. Diamond Peak Ski Resort is 45 minutes' drive away.
When would you like to stay?
Facilities of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Pool table
- Happy hour
- Live music/Performance
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Snack bar
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Kids' meals
- Kid-friendly buffet
Pool and Spa
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor pool (year-round)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Hot spring bath
- Infinity pool
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- Swimming pool
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (free)
- Airport shuttle (free)
Front Desk Services
Grand Sierra Resort Biggest Little Furcon
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/out
- Ticket service
- Baggage storage
- ATM on site
- Private check-in/out
- Invoice provided
- Game room
- Sun deck
Entertainment & Family Services
- Evening entertainment
- Indoor play area
- Kids' TV channels
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Gift shop
- Shops (on site)
- Convenience store (on site)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- VIP room facilities
- Honeymoon suite
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kits available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Breakfast to-go containers
- Delivered food covered securely
Grand Sierra Resort Bingo Tournament
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Policies of Grand Sierra Resort and Casino
These are general hotel policies for Grand Sierra Resort and Casino. As they may vary per room type, please also check the room conditions.
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to property type.
Children and Extra Beds
Free!Up to three children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- Diners Club
- American Express
The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Food & beverage
Enjoy a variety of dining at the hotel's 9 on-site restaurants. Fine dining, casual dining and bar services are all available.
Upon arrival, a refundable security and incidental fee is required. This can be authorized on any major credit card. Please allow 5-7 days for refund to take effect.
Extra beds are only available in the king bed rooms.
Daily Resort Fee includes airport shuttle service, wireless internet, health club entrance, local and toll-free calls and valet or self-parking. The daily resort fee is subject to local taxes.
Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
See all reviews
Known as the Biggest Little City in the World, Reno is famous for its casino action on a small-city scale that's less than one-quarter of the size of Las Vegas. Tucked along the Truckee River flowing out of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, the city has casinos with the usual one-armed bandits and gaming tables as well as bingo games with jackpots totaling several thousand dollars.
Start It Up
If you're new to bingo, head on over to the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino to play conventional games of five-line bingo. Bingo tournaments at the resort have up to $30,000 in cash prizes with a $10,000 grand prize. The resort has 80,400 square feet of gaming area with 67 gaming tables and more than 1,500 machines. Take a break from the action at one of the hotel's nine restaurants or kick back in one of its 1,635 guest rooms.
The Sands of Time
The Sands Regency in downtown Reno has a 200-seat room with six bingo sessions daily and prizes up to $5,000.The casino hosts special bingo events including a seniors' bingo night each Wednesday. Enjoy daily cashball jackpots where you try to complete a bingo using a number drawn at the beginning of the game and returned into the drawing receptacle. The Sands Regency is pet friendly and has amenities including a pool area, health club, salon and wedding chapel.
A Slice of History
You could win up to $3,000 in cash prizes each Wednesday at Club Cal Neva in downtown Reno. Club Cal Neva is one of the two oldest casinos operating continuously since 1962. Eat up old-fashioned prices on breakfast and lunch specials as well as cocktails and budget-priced accommodations. The three-floor casino has has more than 1,100 gaming machines and tables sprawling more than two city blocks. The hotel has rooms with views of the Truckee River.
On the eastern edge of the Reno metropolitan area, the city of Sparks is home to John Ascuaga's Nugget, where you can enjoy six bingo sessions Friday through Tuesday. Electronic playing stations are available as well as traditional paper packs. The Nugget hosts a $100,000 Bingo Blowout several times per year as well as a $50,000 Bingo Blitz. The hotel has regular rooms and suites with mountain and city-lights views. Hot tubs, a gym and an indoor-outdoor pool are a few of the establishment's amenities.
About the Author
Reno Grand Sierra Resort
Indulging her passion for vacation vagary through the written word on a full-time basis since 2010, travel funster Jodi Thornton-O'Connell guides readers to the unexpected, quirky, and awe-inspiring.