When you think of the brand Foxy Bingo you think of a cheeky fox in a purple suit who has a northern accent and likes to hang out with celebs from TOWIE right? At least that is what we have always associated the brand with, that and Jeremy Kyle. Well the news today is that this is all set to change!
Fox's Newt Gingrich baselessly claims that HR-1 is a Democratic effort to “steal elections on a grand scale”. You are shopping for Custom CDG discs For more information on our formats click here Your custom disc has been created, click here to view/edit.
Hot on the heels of the termination of affiliate contracts, Foxy Bingo have announced that they are also kicking Jeremy Kyle to the kerb as part of a new £10 million marketing campaign. But what can you expect from this new way of promoting the popular brand? The answer is simple – Heather Graham, an AMERICAN actress. William hill plus app.
Are we the only ones really confused with why the powers that be have opted to completely change the branding? Could it be that they are hoping for a far classier clientele than those that watch the popular daytime TV chat show?
Player Connection At Risk With Foxy Bingo
The new commercials are not set to hit the television screens until March 9th but what we have heard on the rumour mill is that there is to be a Stig style reveal with Heather Graham stepping out of the purple Paul Smith suit.
What we can’t understand is why this choice of actress? Yes, she has had roles in some popular movies like The Hangover, but where is the player connection with a predominantly English audience? Worse still, an audience who have grown to love the mascot for this brand and his cheeky chap northern persona.
All Change At Foxy Bingo
Following the cessation of all affiliate activity in January 2017 it would appear, at first glance, that GVC Holdings want to complete revamp the site and its players but are they making a massive mistake or is this a stroke of genius? Only time will tell but our money is on the former!
|Industry||Online gambling / Online bingo|
|Founded||2001 in London, UK|
|Adele Lawton, Group Head of Bingo Brands|
|Products||Foxy Bingo, Foxy Games, Cheeky Casino.|
Cashcade Ltd is a UK-based online gambling marketing company that was a pioneer in the introduction of the concept of ‘free bingo’, as well as the delivery of online bingo to the mass market. It was founded in 2001 by Simon Collins and Patrick Southon and was acquired by PartyGaming Plc in July 2009.
The company subsequently became part of bwin.party digital entertainment plc in March 2011, following the merger of PartyGaming with bwin Interactive Entertainment AG
Cashcade’s current parent company is now owned by the multinational online gambling operator, GVC Holdings , who took control of the business as part of its acquisition of Bwin.party and subsequently Cashcade in February 2016 following a competitive bidding process with 888 Holdings.
Heather Graham Foxy Bingo Images
Cashcade owns a portfolio of online bingo and casino brands, including Foxy Bingo, Foxy Casino and Cheeky Bingo.
Foxy Bingo is an online bingo site that features a human-sized foxmascot called ‘Foxy’ whose identity remained anonymous until March 2017 when Heather Graham was revealed as the new face of the brand.The Mirror as the new face of a £10 million Marketing Campaign.
Heather Graham Foxy Bingo Game
Foxy Bingo is Cashcade’s flagship brand and was acquired by PartyGaming in 2009.
Foxy Games was founded in April 2015 as Foxy Casino, and is the slots and live game room derivative of Foxy Bingo. The games hosted on the website aim to prioritise mobile use.
Heather Graham Foxy Bingo Costume
Cheeky Bingo was first established in 2009, where it won an awards for the ‘Best Newcomer’ and ‘Best Innovation’ at the 4th Annual Online Bingo Summit.
Cashcade Charity Work
Cashcade has sponsored several charities including in 2009 being a lead partner for Red Nose Day other work includes Motor Neurone Disease Association, The Vision Charity and The Disability Foundation.
Foxy Bingo Promo
- ^Menmuir, Ted, (8 August 2016). GVC Appoint Adele Lawton as Group Head of Bingo. SBCNews.co.uk.
- ^Mortimer, Natalie (5 March 2014). Cashcade Ltd enlists UM London for Foxy Bingo and Cheeky Bingo brands. TheDrum.com.
- ^Osborne, Alastair (13 February 2008). Cashcade flush on £100m float prospect. The Daily Telegraph.
- ^(23 July 2017) PartyGaming expands bingo business, acquires Cashcade for up to £95.9m. ProactiveInvestors.co.uk
- ^Murphy, Paul(29 July 2011). partygaming and bwin plan merger. Financial Times
- ^'GVC Holdings (UK): Acquisition of Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment (UK) - Informative Notice - Amendment Treatment in FTSE Indices'. FTSE Russell. 22 January 2016. Archived from the original on 27 April 2017. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- ^(Date???) GVC clinches £1.1bn deal for Bwin. Financial Times.
- ^O’Carroll, Tristan (23 July 2009). IN&M sells its 18% share in Cashcade. Campaign.
- ^Menmuir, Ted (6 March 2017) Foxy Bingo recruits Heather Graham as new face of Foxy SBCNews
- ^Edmonds, Lizzie (6 March 2017) You're not told Leonardo Dicaprio's age when you read him so why mine The Standard
- ^Sweney, Mark (23 July 2009). Independent News & Media sells Cashcade stake to PartyGaming. The Guardian
- ^King, Ian (23 July 2009). Independent sells Cashcade website to PartyGaming. The Times.
- ^Darkin, Stewart (8 April 2008). Foxy Bingo launches casino site. IntergameOnline.com.
- ^(3 February 2009). Cashcade scoop four coveted awards. Daily Mirror.
- ^Lisa (2 November 2009) Bingo Giant Cashcade raising funds for charityArchived 28 November 2011 at the Wayback Machine thebingofinder.co.uk
- ^Galecki, Irek (1 February 2007) Foxy Bingo joins forces with Katie PriceArchived 2 January 2013 at the Wayback Machine, ukgamblingonline.com