This voucher entitles one person to a full night of Bingo at Mecca Bingo York. This voucher is ONLY valid for the session purchased and cannot be used on any other time. This voucher is only valid. Licensed and regulated by The Gambling Commission under licence 2396 for customer playing in our land-based bingo clubs. Mecca Bingo is part of the Rank Group. MECCA® and the MECCA logos are registered trade marks of Rank Leisure Holdings Ltd. Please gamble responsibly.
- Address: Bishopsford Rd, Rosehill, Morden, Surrey, SM4 6BP
- Phone Number: 02086 482901
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: www.meccabingo.com
- Morning sessions are generally quite cheap at around £2, afternoon sessions range from £1 to £8 per session and evening sessions range from £4 to £20. The Mecca Bingo club prices vary depending on the location; obviously different areas of the United Kingdom will provide different prices.
- At Mecca Blackpool prices range from £1, up to £15 for some main event sessions. The morning sessions are £5 each. Afternoon prices are very competitive with games costing £1 – £5. Evening sessions vary from £1 to £15. If you are confused about times and prices, feel free to check out the official site here. Alternatively, the staff at.
- Their goal is to make your life easier with simple online ordering and convenient home delivery - get this service for free with Mecca Bingo voucher codes. Just navigate to the Mecca Bingo promo codes page on vouchereview.com to see all the latest coupons and use them to enjoy 30% in March 2021.
|Monday||10 AM – 12 AM|
|Tuesday||10 AM – 12 AM|
|Wednesday||10 AM – 12 AM|
|Thursday||10 AM – 12 AM|
|Friday||10 AM – 12 AM|
|Saturday||10 AM – 12 AM|
|Sunday||11 AM – 12 AM|
There are some free game options, otherwise, prices range from £1, up to £15 for some main event evening sessions. Prices vary quite a lot, so it’s always best to check out the official site. Alternatively, if you want to find out times for tonight, simply email or phone the club using the details below.back to menu ↑
A look at the bingo club from the outside.
Mecca Bingo Rosehill is located in the premises of an old cinema on the main road.
They like a bit of a knees up at Mecca Rosehill.back to menu ↑
About Mecca Rosehill
Mecca Rosehill is located in the south London area of Morden, and is easy to find in a former cinema building on the main road of the town.
As with so many Bingo halls, Mecca Rosehill was originally the Gaumont Carshalton cinema, which opened in 1937 but stopped showing films in 1961 to make way for Bingo.
The club offers great value food and beverages, has disabled access and facilities, free ATMs, electronic Bingo, seating for 1,400, and parking for up to 25 cars. There is also good service by public transport, with bus routes 154, 157, 164 and 280 near the venue.
Mecca Bingo Rosehill is very proactive with their social media channels, with daily events, specials, and promotions being updated and offered to followers – so keep an eye out.
The area of Morden is famous for being the home to the largest mosque in Western Europe. The Bait’ul Futuh Mosque was completed in 2003, cost about £5.5 million to build, and can accommodate up to 10,000 worshippers – and it’s worth a visit if you’re in the neighbourhood!