The health and safety of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance. Promotions have been suspended and will be revised and rescheduled. Thank you for your cooperation with our new procedures.
Taste and savor some of the best Milwaukee restaurants at the Potawatomi Hotel & Casino. Our dining options will keep you satisfied and close to all the casino action! Potawatomi Hotel & Casino is one of the most popular entertainment and hospitality destinations in Wisconsin. We offer four-star guest service, award-winning dining experiences, the latest games. At Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, we always appreciate hearing from our guests. If you have questions about what to expect when arriving to the property, you can review our new safety measures here. Additionally, our Updates page may be helpful in answering questions that relate to new practices or concerns relating to the closure.
Potawatomi Carter Casino Hotel is the place for Bingo fun! Come and enjoy one of America’s favorite pastimes right here in the Northwoods. We have a friendly staff and offer a wide variety of fast paced, exciting bingo games. Bingo is in session every Friday through Sunday.
Click here for current Bingo Program
Slotomania slots mod apk. Click here for current Bingo Packages & Pricing
- Admissions open at 4:00 pm
- Early Bird 5:30 pm
- Regular Games 6:00 pm
- Admissions open at 4:30 pm
- Early Bird 6:00 pm
- Regular Games 6:30 pm
- Admissions open at 11:30 am
- Early Bird 1 pm
- Regular Games 1:30 pm
Bingo Jackpot Progressives
March 5, 2021
Early Bird Hot Ball: $85
Hot Ball 1: $53
Hot Ball 2: $1,688
Roulette Bonus Ball: $5,323 (O-68)
Letter Z: $1,307
Pick 8: $1,138
Potawatomi P: $819
Odd Number Coverall: $1,691
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino Bingo
Black Light Hot Ball: $86
The health and safety of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance. As part of our phased in plan, all bingo promotions are being revised & rescheduled. Please stay tuned for more information. Thank you for your cooperation with our new procedures.
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays in February
Five lucky bingo players will win $10 in bingo return play every regular session in February!
Get a free electronic entry with your admission pack purchase. Must be present and playing bingo to win. Limit one entry per person, per day.
Bingo House Rules
To ensure that everyone has a great time while playing Bingo at Potawatomi Carter Casino Hotel, we ask that you follow our Bingo House Rules.
Potawatomi Hotel & Casino Bingo Slots
Potawatomi Casino Hotel Wi
- No one under 18 years of age is allowed in the Bingo Hall.
- Guests 21 or older can enjoy alcohol in the Bingo Hall. No carry-ins allowed.
- Everyone playing bingo must purchase an entry pack and have a receipt. No splitting of packs is allowed.
- Receipt must be signed and visible. If receipt is not signed and you should bingo, you will not be paid and the game will continue on.
- It is the player’s responsibility to shout bingo loud enough to stop the caller. If the caller begins any part of the next number, that will be the last number called.
- Once the caller closes the game, no other bingos will be honored.
- Floor Workers may assist you but are not responsible for stopping the game.
- Players are responsible for playing on the correct sheet. Refunds or exchanges will not be issued if sheet was played incorrectly.
- We do not make exchanges for or save unused paper. Paper must be played at the session it was purchased at. Refunds will not be issued once the session begins.
- Bingo paper and pull tabs are not to leave the bingo hall.
- Multiple winners shall share the total cash value for that game.
- Malfunction of electronic bingo devices voids all play and pays. Management is not responsible for equipment malfunctions.
- One electronic unit per person.
- You must be a Carter Club member to use an electronic unit.
- Management reserves the right to apply minimum buy-in to use electronic units.
- Pick 8 numbers must be legible. Carbon copy of the Pick 8 game must be turned in before the game starts. No carbon copies will be accepted once the game begins.
- Limit 2 bingos per card.
- Bingo winners of $1200 or more and pull tab winners of $600 or more must provide 2 forms of identification, a social security card and government issued photo ID, to collect winnings.
- For all promotions you must be a Carter Club member to win.
- Unless otherwise stated, you must be present to win a promotion.
- Personal electronic devices (e.g. cell phones, pagers, etc.) must be on silent during the session.
- Talking must be kept to a minimum while bingo is being played.
- Verbal abuse or use of abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to any person. If it becomes necessary to ask a player to leave, a refund will not be made.
- No solicitation of any kind is allowed in the Bingo Hall.
- We are not responsible for misplaced admission receipts, bingo paper or pull tabs.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Management reserves the right to alter or change bingo sessions, prize amounts and starting times without notice.
- Decision of Management is final.