- When you print your Valentine’s Day bingo card, you will notice a sheet at the end of the printable with squares of pictures on them, this is the calling card sheet. You will want to cut out all the calling cards (laminate them for extra durability) and shuffle them and set them in a pile upside-down or place them in a bowl or a basket.
- Printable Valentine’s Day Bingo Game. Bingo is such a simple and fun game to play; it’s always a favorite at classroom parties! To prepare the color version, first print the bingo mats on cardstock, cut out the mats, and then laminate for durability.
Valentine’s Day Bingo Game is a perfect game for classroom Valentine’s Day Party or your party at home. This no prep, no mess game is sure to be a hit among everyone.
What other way to keep kids occupied without creating whole lot of mess. I love bingo games just because they are so easy to put together and play. All the kids feel involved and they have fun when they yell BINGO as they match the characters across.
This post contains affiliate links and we will earn commission if you buy the products through those links. For more information, please read our disclosures here
Funny Valentine's Day Cards. These free Valentine's Day cards get a whole category for themselves. Teepee Girl has designed 6 free valentine bingo cards that print out two per page. They can be downloaded as a PDF file or a ZIP file. Each square has a beautiful Valentine's Day image of cupcakes, flowers, stars, hearts, lips, candy, and more. Besides the cards, there is also a printable.
I created these Valentine Bingo Cards with cute characters that the kids will have fun recognizing. They can either look up the picture or the number.
Valentine Bingo Cards Printable
This set of free Valentine’s Day Bingo Cards comes as a package of three files – two pdf files with 4 bingo boards each. Third file is the calling mat to call out the characters. There are total of 8 bingo boards, so it will be fun to play with 8 or less kids in a group.
Finished size of these cards is letter size paper, so they can be conveniently printed on letter size paper. To keep using them for time after time, you can laminate them and use dry erase pens or markers. You can even use colorful candies like M&Ms or Hershey Kisses. Once the game is over, kids can eat these candies or put them away.
Have more than 8 people in a group?
Check out these premium set of 30 bingo cards. When you have more number of cards, chances of having multiple winners in the same round reduce drastically.
24 Valentine Bingo Cards Printable
This package of 30 bingo cards comes with 15 sheets of pages, with each card sized 5×7 inch. You can print 2 cards per page, and cut along the outer lines of the cards. Printing two pages per letter size paper saves you lot of paper and printer ink. Finished size of calling mat is 8.5×11 inch and to be printed on letter size paper.
If you do not want to print the colored version, simply print these bingo cards in black and white by changing the printer properties.
Valentine Bingo Calling Sheet
Valentine Bingo Calling Sheet is used to call out the characters one by one. This package comes with calling sheet or calling mat. Print this sheet and cut out the small squares for each character. Put them in a bowl or a hat.
How to play Valentine Bingo
To play Christmas Bingo, you will need:
- Printed Valentine Bingo Cards and Calling Mat
- White card stock paper
- Paper markers or Small candy
- Print the Valentine bingo cards on letter size paper, and cut them along the outer rectangles. Finished size of each bingo card is 8.5×11 inch, so one bingo card will print on one letter size paper.
- Distribute the bingo cards among the players. There are total of 8 bingo cards, so this game is best played among 8 or less people so that each player will get a chance to play.
- If you need more cards, it is best to play in smaller groups or break the play into different rounds. If there are more than 8 people, chances are there will be multiple winners in each round.
- Print the calling card (or calling mat) and cut out the small cards.
- Put them in a bag or hat.
- Start playing by having one person pull out a small card out of the bag or hat and call it out or by showing the picture on the card.
- Players look for that picture on their bingo card. If they find the similar card, they cover it with the small candy or mark it off with the paper marker.
- Continue pulling out the small cards from the bag or hat one at a time.
- Once someone cross off five in a row, they shout out BINGO and win that game.
- Space in the center is Free space.
30 Sets of Valentine Bingo Game Cards
If you have more than 8 – 10 people, you can go for this set of 30 Valentine’s Day Bingo Game Cards. Each of these cards come with different characters associated with holidays and Christmas.
Looking for more Valentine’s Day Printables?
Here are some fun free Valentine Printables that you can download right away, print and use.
DIY Coupon Book
Download this free printable DIY Coupon book with blank vouchers. It’s perfect as gift for best friends, birthdays, mom, dad or kids.
Valentines Cupcake Toppers
These cute cupcake toppers come with different designs for each topper. Use one of these or make one yourself using the blank one. Simply download, print, cut and use.
Valentine’s Day Heart Stickers
How cute are these heart stickers. Use these for your Valentine’s Day projects for school or kids. Download and cut along the boundaries. Have fun sticking them on your cards or gifts.
Valentine’s Day Printable Tags
These cute Valentine’s Day Printable tags and little hearts can be used for gifts or cards. Just download, print, cut and use.
I hope you enjoy your Valentine’s Day with your family and friends.
Play Bingo with your elementary age students for a fun Valentine’s Day bingo game! These Printable Bingo Sheets For Valentine’s Day are perfect for large groups in your classroom or small review groups. Add this to your Valentine’s Day party with 30 unique themed Bingo boards with your students!
Teaching cards are also included in this fun game for young children! Black and white options available to save your color ink.
Want more? Purchase the Holiday Bingo Bundle. BUY NOW and SAVE.
Included In Bingo Sheets For Valentine’s Day
To get you started, this great kit includes all of the items below. This is ideal for helping you get your classroom excited about the holiday and is an ideal activity to keep them busy and having fun during those free time hours.
- 30 color BINGO boards
- 30 black and white BINGO boards
- teacher calling cards in color
- teacher calling cards in black and white
Materials Needed for Valentine’s Day Bingo Sheets:
- paper or card stock
- manipulatives (counters, erasers, goldfish, rocks, buttons, M&Ms, coins, etc.)
Getting Valentine’s Day BINGO Sheets Ready:
Print BINGO Sheets (Color or Black & White), laminate and cut using a paper trimmer. BINGO boards can either be cut on outer black line or left as is. Also, cut teacher calling cards. Gather manipulatives for students set and place in a plastic baggie.
This obviously doesn’t take a ton of time to put together and makes a wonderful activity to help your kids have fun and learn at the same time.
Everything is ready to go – all that is left is playing with your students!
Why Choose Valentine’s Day Bingo Sheets
Holidays are a huge part of the classroom learning. Children get excited to participate in another holiday, and they look forward to special events, parties, and even games. Bingo sheets are a great way to incorporate a game with a winner, while also encouraging learning.
Play £10, get £50 free bingo or 30 free spins at Jackpotjoy, where there's a winner every minute! Play the best bingo, casino & slot games now (T&Cs Apply). Jackpotjoy™ is operated by Gamesys Operations Limited of Suite 2, Floor 4, Waterport Place, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA. Gamesys Operations Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 38905. Jackpotjoy box bonanza.
Use this as a great activity that encourages sight word recognition, fine motor skill concepts with coloring as well as learning to use manipulatives to mark their images, and of course image recognition.
Download Valentine’s Day BINGO Sheets Now!
Are you ready to implement this into your classroom or home?
Can you not find a resource that you would LOVE to have for your classroom? Contact me and I would be happy to make it for you.
Have fun with your students in the classroom and at home with these fun Valentine’s Day Bingo Sheets. Don’t forget to check out all of the other great ideas we have for your classroom!