For our company Christmas Party we booked the entire Viejas Bowl. Perfect for a medium sized company. All 12 bowling lanes, pool tables and games. Viejas Casino & Resort isn't the only one celebrating a landmark anniversary this year: The Viejas Bingo Room, which opened its doors in 1977 will celebrate 40 years. In honor of the occasion a $50,000 session will be held. It is open to the public with buy in required.
- 26 Ways to Pay Day - Every Friday in September, (drawings will be held at 6, 7, 8 and 9 p.m.)
- Official Viejas Resort & Casino 26th Anniversary Celebration - Wednesday, Sept. 13
- V Club Birthday Party - Friday, Sept. 15
To reduce Guest wait times, there will be a three game per person limit and a two hour maximum for hourly rentals on all Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, which includes the following dates: February 8 and February 15. Bingo during Covid is open. They are using 2 rooms (ball room) due to Covid, which is pretty cool. Being Bingo is closed everywhere else, I did enjoy my Saturday at Viejas. If you got that. I will never go here again. Some lady took another a seat of course it was a regular player. One that gets what she wants. 18 reviews of Viejas Bingo 'First i played Bingo here. I felt like i was cheating on Sycuan's Bingo. I've played at Bingo @ Sycuan my whole life except last week #unfaithful haha Anyways. Its a smaller room, games are very similar to Sycuan, its quicker, and easy as 1 2 3. I definitely want to come back and play.'
- Bingo Anniversary - Sunday, Sept. 17 (6 p.m.)
- $100K Labor Day Blowout - Friday, Sept. 1 - Sunday, Sept. 3 (drawings will be held at 6, 7, 8, and 9 p.m.)
- Rise & Shine Breakfast Gift Set - Select Dates, Sunday, Sept. 3 - Tuesday, Sept. 26
- Viejas Super Lottery - Every Wednesday & Saturday in September (drawings held at 8 and 10 p.m.)
- Mexican Independence Day - Saturday, Sept. 16
- Viejas Casino & Resort and iHeartRadio Summer Nights Star Search Series Pop Night - Friday, Sept. 1 (7 p.m.)
- Viejas Concerts in the Park: Jim Jefferies - Friday, Sept. 8 (7 p.m.)
- Viejas Concerts in the Park: George Thorogood and Foghat - Sunday, Sept. 24 (7:30 p.m.)
- Viejas Concerts in the Park: Lee Brice - Thursday, Sept. 28 (8 p.m.)
A person who played bingo at Viejas Bingo located in the Viejas Outlets and rode the Sun Charter San Diego North Line to the facility has been diagnosed with tuberculosis and may have exposed others, the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency announced today.
There were potential exposures during afternoon and evening hours between May 10 and May 24 and during evening hours from May 25 to July 26 and again on August 9 and 18.
HHSA officials are working with Viejas Bingo and Sun Charter to notify patrons and staff who may have been exposed. People who used the afternoon and evening San Diego North Line bus service, or who visited the bingo area during the dates identified above are encouraged to contact their medical provider or County Public Health for TB screening. TB testing will be offered to staff at no cost by Occupational Health starting the week of September 24.
Preliminary testing of this case suggests resistance to isoniazid, so anyone who tests positive should let their doctor know treatment with other medications is recommended.
Most people who are exposed do not become infected. County health officials stressed that a person would need prolonged exposure to the infectious individual to develop TB. It is transmitted from person to person through indoor air when the person with TB disease of the lungs or throat coughs, speaks or sings.
“Testing is recommended for all those exposed to assure they are not infected, since initial infection usually has no symptoms,” said Wilma Wooten, M.D., M.P.H., County public health officer. “For any infected individuals, early diagnosis and prompt treatment can prevent the infectious form of the disease.”
Viejas Casino Bingo Hours
Gsn bingo bash free chips. Symptoms of infectious TB include persistent cough, fever, night sweats and unexplained weight loss. For people with symptoms of TB, or who are immune-compromised and may not show symptoms, it is important that the individual sees their medical provider to rule out TB. Tuberculosis can be cured with antibiotics.
Individuals who would like more information on this exposure are asked to call:
- County TB Control Program (619) 692-8621
- Viejas Bingo Risk Management (619) 659-2422
- Sun Charter of San Diego (619) 336-9206
The number of annual TB cases in San Diego County has decreased since the early 1990s and has stabilized in recent years. There were 258 cases reported in 2016 and 237 in 2017. To date, 131 cases have been reported in 2018.