William Hill is one of the oldest online bookmakers, which has gained a lot of experience through all these years. No matter what you expect from an online bookmaker, you are going to be fully satisfied if you join William Hill. As you already know, people nowadays are always in a hurry and do not have enough time to sit in front of the computer and enjoy betting in online bookmakers. The team of William Hill knows that and developed an amazing mobile application and mobile website version, which works on both Android and iOS devices. One of the biggest advantages of William Hill’s mobile application is that it can be downloaded from both Google Play and App Store.
The William Hill app for both Android and apple mobile devices shows off a user-friendly interface. It is all about user experience and the app has proved to be extremely fast and efficient. The graphics are of very high quality and the layout of the app makes it easy to navigate and place bets on your chosen markets.
Cash deposits can be made at all William Hill Sportsbooks, Sightline Card, and CVS, Family Dollars, and Casey's General Store locations across Iowa. Existing Users: Get the New and Improved App Switch over to the new William Hill Sportsbook app for an upgraded betting experience. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine. 2.2% of out of state students interviewed. 81% in state students: 19% out of state students. Kind of OOS friendly- 34 OOS matriculants, 9 of which are MD/PhD. You can qualify for in-state tuition years 2-4, making cost of tuition overall very good (around 130k).
How to download William Hill mobile application on Android?
As we already mentioned, William Hill’s mobile application is available for download from Google Play, which is actually not very common for online bookmaker’s apps.
To download William Hill’s mobile application from Google Play, you only need to open it and type William Hill in the search bar, then after you find it, you should only click on “Install”, which will automatically download and install the app on your Android device.
William Hill’s mobile application can also be downloaded directly from the official website of the bookmaker. Let’s see how you can do it
- First, open William Hill’s mobile website version,
- Then, your browser will ask you if you want to download the mobile application,
- You only need to agree, which will automatically start the downloading process,
- And after a few seconds, William Hill’s mobile application will be downloaded on your Android device.
How to install William Hill’s mobile application on Android?
Home bingo set. After you successfully downloaded William Hill’s mobile application on your Android device, you should focus on installing it, which actually is quite an easy process. Let’s see how to do it:
- First, you should allow your device downloading apps from unknown sources, which can be done through your device’s “settings”, then “Security Settings”,
- After you allowed it, you should open the .apk file, which you downloaded earlier,
- Then, you should click on install,
- Then the installation will begin and you only need to wait a few seconds to finish,
- And after that, you are ready to start your William Hill’s mobile journey on Android.
In order for William Hill’s mobile application to work properly without any bugs, lags or crashes, your phone should cover the minimum system requirements. For Android devices, the minimum installed version of the system should be at least 4.1. If your device does not cover this, you can still use the mobile website version of William Hill.
How to download William Hill’s mobile application on iOS?
William Hill mobile application for iOS devices can be downloaded directly from the App Store, which makes things even faster and easier for you.
- First, you should open the App Store,
- Type “William Hill” in the search bar and click on “search”,
- After, you find the app of William Hill, you should click on “Get”,
- Then, the downloading and installation process will automatically start,
- Then, you should only wait a few seconds to finish and done,
- You can find the application on your home screen.
In order to work properly on iOS devices, there are also system requirements from William Hill’s app. The minimum system requirements for the app to work efficiently, which your iOS device should cover are: at least 5.1 iOS version installed. This means all iPhone smartphones above 5 series will be compatible with William Hill’s app.
William Hill Mobile Website Version
If your device does not cover the minimum system requirements of William Hills mobile application, or you just do not want to download it, you can use the mobile website version of the bookmaker. The mobile site version is similar to the desktop site and the mobile application, with some little differences. The differences are mainly technical, the mobile website version depends on your browser and also can work a little bit slower than the mobile application. But, if you are using the mobile website version, you are going to have access to everything, which William Hill has offered, like:
- All the sports betting options and markets including virtual sports,
- All the casino and live casino games,
- All the bonus offers,
- All the payment methods,
- All the features…
You have access to literally everything using William Hill’s mobile website version.
William Hill Mobile Application Usage
If you want to have access to the whole betting world of William Hill in your hands, you should probably choose the better platform - the mobile application. Through William Hill’s app, you also have access to everything, but the work of the application is better. It works faster, smoother, without any lags, crashes or bugs. The only requirement for using the mobile application and enjoy playing in William Hill’s casino or the sports betting, is just a stable internet connection and some free space.
William Hill’s mobile application opens a lot of doors for you. Your online betting experience will be improved a lot. You can access William Hill from wherever you are and whatever you do. You can even turn on the push notification for only the games you want, so you will know what is happening about the games, which you placed bets on.
William Hill mobile features
Through mobile application and mobile website version of William Hill, like everything else, you have access to all of the features that are available on the desktop version.
William Hill allows you to enjoy live streaming through both the mobile application and mobile website versions. The live streaming feature is something incredible, you literally can place a bet and then turn on the option, to watch the game live,
One of the most used features in William Hill is the cash-out, which allows you to withdraw your money before the game even ended. This option is accessible also through both the mobile application and the mobile website version. Cash-out is perfect for risky players, who love high odds, also for players who want to prevent any loss, or to secure winnings,
We cannot skip mentioning the live betting, which is accessible through the mobile of William Hill. The opportunity to place bets on live games is incredible, the odds there are escalating with every second passed, so you can catch a really good one, and you can do it from your phone, from wherever you are.
William Hill Mobile Betting Options
As you already know through William Hill’s mobile, you have access to every single betting option, which is available in the desktop version. The range of betting options in William Hill is so impressive, there is something for every one of you, no matter what you want to bet on, there it is on William Hill. Let’s see what you can enjoy betting not only on William Hill’s desktop site, but on the mobile:
- Mobile Sports Betting - Through William Hill mobile, you are going to have access to every single sports betting option and market. You are going to feel one of the biggest thrills in your sports betting experience. Do not forget that William Hill is quite popular with its high odds for almost every single sport,
- Mobile Bingo - William Hill not only offers sports betting through the mobile, but you can also enjoy playing in the Bingo section, which can really satisfy you. You can find a wide variety of bingo games and promotions in William Hill’s mobile,
- Mobile Casino - The mobile casino of William Hill cannot be skipped. If you are a casino lover, you should probably try the mobile casino of the bookmaker, which has a lot of casino, live casino games and also a lot of promotions, which are especially for the casino,
- Mobile Poker - A separate poker platform is not very common for the online bookmakers, but William Hill does have, and also you can enjoy it through both the mobile application and the mobile website version,
- Mobile Vegas - William Hill has the unique Vegas section, which consists of a lot of different high-quality casino games, which can move you to a casino in “Las Vegas”. What can be better than having access to William Hill’s Vegas through your smartphone?
- Horse Racing and Greyhounds - Over the past few years, Horse Racing and Greyhounds betting become very popular, and more and more players want these options. Horse Races and Greyhounds betting is one of the biggest attractions from William Hill, and you can even enjoy it through both the mobile application and mobile website version,
- Mobile Games - Another section from William Hill that is related to the casino, is the “Games” section. It is actually a casino, but you can find only slot games, and there are no live casino games, but the variety of games here is huge, and you can also access it through the mobile.
William Hill’s mobile application vs mobile website version
No matter that William Hill’s mobile application and mobile website version are quite similar, they still have some big differences, which can affect your choice. But do not worry, the differences are mainly technical, so no matter which mobile platform you chose, you are not going to miss anything. Now let’s see what are the advantages and disadvantages of both.
Mobile application advantages:
- Live streaming and live betting options available,
- Better work, no crashes, bugs or lags,
- A lot of pre-match betting markets,
- Less mobile data required,
- Frequent updates,
- The poker app is quite better.
Mobile application disadvantages:
- Some free space is required,
- Download and install is required,
- Needs to be updated often,
- No app for windows.
Mobile website version advantages:
- Does not require any additional download and installations,
- Does not require any additional free space,
- It can be accessed directly through your browser.
Mobile website version disadvantages:
- More mobile data is required,
- No frequent updates,
- Dependant on your mobile browser,
- Reliable internet connection is required,
- It may crash, bug or lag.
William Hill Mobile Bonuses
William Hill has a lot of bonus offers, which its players can claim almost every single day, which literally is free money. For no doubt, bonus offers are the perfect motivation for players, but also can help a lot of them to get back into online betting, if players lost most of their money.
William Hill considers all its players as equal, so there are no specific bonus offers for mobile players. But, do not be disappointed, you can still claim all the bonus offers, which the bookmaker has in its desktop site. By using William Hill’s mobile website version or mobile application, you are not going to miss any bonus offer. You can even open your account through mobile and claim one of the many welcome bonus offers from William Hill.
Welcome bonus offers of William Hill are not going to give you a massive free amount, but the bookmaker has a welcome bonus for almost every section including the poker, bingo, vegas, live betting, casino, sports betting … For example, the welcome bonus for sports betting is worth 30 euro as a free bet, which compared to other bookmakers is not much, but William Hill has a welcome bonus for the live sports betting, which gives you a lot of freedom and welcome bonuses.
Through William Hill’s mobile you can also proceed payments, which means you are not going to need the desktop version at all. For the deposit methods, you have a minimum limit, which can vary from 5 euro up to 25 euro. The maximum limits can also vary, but from 200 euro up to 100 000. For the withdrawal methods, minimum and maximum limits are the same, but the waiting times are not instant as they are for the deposits. For a withdraw to proceed it can take from 24 hours up to 10 days, and everything depends on the method you chose.
- Visa Card,
- Master Card,
- Maestro Card,
- Bank Wire Transfer,
- Web Money,
- Fast Bank Transfer,
- Diners Club,
- Todito Cash,
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I claim Bonus Offers using William Hill mobile?
A: Yes, you can claim all the bonus offers that are available in William Hill’s desktop site, from both the mobile application and the mobile website version of the bookmaker.
Q: Can I open a separate account for William Hill’s mobile?
A: Unfortunately, William Hill’s policies do not allow you to open two accounts, you should use the account, which you already have.
Q: Are there any mobile-specific bonus offers from William Hill?
A: William Hill considers all its players as equal, so everything that is available on the mobile is available on the desktop site also, so no, there are no mobile-specific bonuses.
Q: Should I open another account to use both the casino and the sports betting from William Hill?
A: No matter, if you are using William Hill’s mobile application, mobile website version or desktop version, you can access both the casino and the sports betting sections using the same account.
Customer Support and Contacts
If you ever have some questions or face some problems with William Hill’s mobile application, mobile website version, or whatever else, you should contact the customer support agents of the bookmaker, who are working 24/7 to help you with everything:
- Mobile Number: 0800 0856 296,
- Live Chat: Yes.
Over the past few years betting using your computer became almost impossible for most people, so online bookmakers should do somethings. William Hill’s team developed an amazing mobile website version and mobile application, which gives its players access to every single betting options, which the bookmaker has in its desktop site. By using William Hill’s mobile, you are going to have access to all of the sports betting options, casino and live casino games, vegas, poker, games, horse races and greyhounds, and to everything all. William Hill’s mobile application is probably the better platform, which you can choose, simply because it works better, and there is no chance of face some problems with bugs, lags or crashes. This is because the mobile website version is depending on your mobile browser. No matter if you choose William Hill’s mobile application or mobile website version, you are going to be more than satisfied and you are going to have access to the whole online betting world of the bookmaker in your hands.
- Bonus: Bet £10 get £30
- Size: 70.1mb
- Speed: Fast
- Stability: Reliable
- Compatible: Android & iOS
William Hill are one of the most famous and traditional names in the betting and gambling industry. Their sportsbook service has long been available as a mobile app and quite frankly it’s a pretty darn good one. Check out all its features, what users think of the app and how we rate it below.
It’s also worth noting that new customers at William Hill can claim a bet £10 get £30 bonus if they sign up and bet today. It’s a generous sign up deal and given the quality of the app it’s one well worth taking advantage of.
How To Download William Hill On Your Phone
- To use the William Hill mobile app you’re going to have to first open a William Hill account – open account & bet £10 get £30 in free bets! (t&c’s apply, 18+)
- Users of iOS operated mobile devices should then head to the App Store where they can search for ‘William Hill’ and download the sportsbook app.
- Users of Android operated mobile devices should head to the Google Play Store where they can search for ‘William Hill’ and download the sportsbook app.
- When it’s been downloaded, you can log into the William Hill app using the details you set up when opening your William Hill account.
- Now you’re ready to make a deposit and start betting on any and every event that takes your fancy.
Note: If you don’t have an Android or an iOS operated mobile device, or simply don’t wish to download an app, you can still bet on the move with William Hill by visiting williamhill.com in your mobile browser.
New Customer Bonus: Bet £10 Get £30
What New Customers Get
If you’ve never before bet with – or opened an account with – William Hill, doing so gives you the chance to earn £30 worth of free bets. To trigger those bets, all you need to do is to place a qualifying £10 mobile sportsbook bet with the bookmaker and they will be credited to your account upon settlement of that bet (min odds 1.50 apply).
Free bets are credited in 2x £15 tokens.
How To Release Bonus
In order to activate the promotion. To release your free bet bonus, you need to deposit at least £10 and place a qualifying sportsbook bet. Qualifying sportsbook bets are worth at least £10, which are placed at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or greater on mobile.
Deposits made using Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Neteller, Moneybookers, Envoy, PaySafe or Pingit do not qualify for the offer.
As soon as your bet is settled the free bets will be released.
How To Withdraw
The two £15 free bet tokens themselves are non-withdrawable and must be either used to place sportsbook wagers or forfeit after 30 days. If any winnings result from the use of the free bet tokens, those winnings will not include the return of the free bet stake but will be immediately withdrawable if a punter wishes to do so.
For full terms and conditions visit the William Hill website now.
Key Features: William Hill Sports Mobile App
William Hill are a bookmaker with an outstanding reputation for providing both a great selection of betting markets and generous odds on those markets, and they have also transferred those traits to their mobile app. Any punter looking to bet on the move with William Hill have the choice of almost any sport you could imagine and even the smallest or least popular of those sports often boast a good selection of available markets.
On top of that, too, the William Hill app also provides a number of other interesting features. The most notable of those, are as follows:
- A quick tab style link on the app’s main page provides access to the in-play events made available by William Hill at any given time. The range of events which the bookmaker do take in-play is impressive and a good number of markets are provided for each of them.
- Each in-play event which is available through the William Hill mobile app can be tapped to open the bookmaker’s excellent in-play interface. That interface displays the available markets, beneath a live scoreboard, sport specific graphic and text commentary.
- William Hill’s ‘WHTV’ live streaming feature is available through their mobile app as well as their desktop website. That means that select events from a wide range of sports are available to watch live if you have a funded account and that all horse racing and greyhound races from the UK and Ireland can be viewed if you’ve placed a £1 bet on the race.
- William Hill’s ‘#YourOdds’ feature allows punters to select their own bets for many events via social media and the selections of those punters are prominently displayed and available to bet on through the bookmaker’s mobile app.
Licence & Company Info
One of the most recognisable names in the world of sports betting, William Hill was initially founded all the way back in 1934. The company has grown significantly and changed hands regularly over the years, but today employs over 15,000 people in the UK alone and has main offices in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and Gibraltar. It is estimated that the bookmaker are the largest single operator in the UK and Ireland, accounting for around 25% of the overall betting market.
Fully licensed and adhering to all relevant gambling legislation, William Hill hold licences from and are regulated by two separate official authorities. In order to provide services to UK residents they are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission and to offer their services overseas they are licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
What Users Think?!
As is the case with any and every app that has been available to download for a while, the Will Hill mobile app has been reviewed a considerable number of times by users on both the Google Play Store and the App Store.
Those reviews are a veritable gold mine when it comes to getting an insight into what users thin of the app, so we’ve taken the time to comb through them for some clues. When you look at the star rating of the app on both the Play Store and the App Store, you find that William Hill have achieved around a four out of five star rating.
That is extremely impressive as compared to other sports betting apps, and the popularity of the William Hill is borne out by the comments which accompany its reviews. The vast majority of those praise the app’s usability and the range of markets available, and there is only one slight issue which recurs regularly as a criticism from users. That is that the app can sometimes lag or be a little slow, especially when it comes to displaying a live stream, but this is certainly not something that is true to William Hill’s mobile offering alone.
What We Think?!
William Hill are unquestionably a bookmaker who fall within the category of the most reliable and trustworthy around. That alone is something to recommend them to punters but, on top of that, their mobile app is also really impressive and provides an excellent all-around service. It’s for that reason that we have given it a lofty rating of four out of five stars.
The app is perhaps not the easiest on the eye but what it may lack in attractiveness it definitely makes up for in functionality. It is really swift and simple to wend your way through the app and to find the sport, event and particular bet you want to place. What’s more, the selection of different wagers that William Hill do provide is second to none and encompasses loads of in-play betting options if that’s your thing.
When you head to an event which is in-play, too, William Hill’s interface for following the action and placing your bets is one of the best around and typically features a live scoreboard plus graphics and text commentary to show what’s happening in the event. Add to all of that the fact that plenty of events across lots of sports also benefit from live streams through the ‘WHTV’ feature, and you can’t fail but conclude that the William Hill app is a great choice for any punter looking to bet on the move.
Are the William Hill Android & iOS Apps Very Different?
In common with many online bookmakers, William Hill provide and Android and an iOS version of their mobile app but there is very little difference between the two. What we mean by that is that apart from the obvious fact that they are optimised to display and to work on different devices, the general functionality and features of the apps are basically identical.
As we mentioned above William Hill have an Android and an iOS version of their app available to download. They do not, however, have a downloadable app for Blackberry users. Instead, users of such devices are able to bet on the move with William Hill simply by heading to sports.williamhill.com through their device’s web browser.
The story for Windows Mobile users is exactly the same as that for Blackberry users. That is to say that they do not have their own version of an app to download but can still enjoy mobile betting with the bookmaker by heading to sports.williamhill.com.
It is indeed possible for any punter who’s worried about the amount they are gambling to opt to self-exclude via the app. In order to do so, they need to open their account menu, select the ‘Account Controls’ option, tap the ‘Gambling Controls’ link and then follow the on-screen instructions for self-exclusion.
William Hill Ios App Download
William Hill’s major betting market is unquestionably the UK and Ireland, and it is for that reason that the default language of their mobile app is English. It is possible to select from a range of alternative languages if desired, however. A punter can do so thanks to the ‘Languages’ option found within the ‘Settings’ section of the app’s main menu and the available languages are English, German, Russian, Swedish, Greek and Japanese.
William Hill Ios App Install
Just as is true of their desktop site, William Hill also employ a number of methods to keep their mobile app as safe and secure as possible for punters. Those include employing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption to protect sensitive information and financial transactions, and sometimes requiring ID checks to ensure no-one is fraudulently using a customer’s account.