I’ve hosted bingo night every month for nearly two years, and after hosting a super successful virtual bingo night recently, I’ve had several schools, chambers and charities reach out to ask me if I could host a private bingo fundraiser.
Zoom online Bingo. April 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Free but you must register.
- Custom bingo card with your organizations’ name at the top Custom virtual invite sent to your attendees on your behalf–each containing a players virtual card and zoom meeting link. Virtual bingo card for each player to use for all 5 games. Simply reset the card with a click of one button.
- You can play Bingo remotely with friends on Zoom by scheduling a meeting. Once the Zoom meeting time and date is scheduled, share the unique ID with your friends to play Bingo with them during that.
- Matthew McConaughey might not be calling out the numbers, but don't let that stop you from playing. Using the website Bingo Maker, create a virtual game with as many players as you.
Book a virtual bingo fundraiser BASH for you, your organization and all your donors! Great for faith based, veterans, educational, humanitarian, food banks and much more.
The more people playing, the more valuable the prizes.
Why is there an upfront cost of $25 dollars?
Once you purchase, a sequence of events will be triggered. Your initial $25 fee is the upfront administrative cost to set up the entire event for your organization.
- I’ll be alerted that you have purchased
- You’ll complete a questionnaire
- You’ll reply with answers.
- We’ll customize your graphics.
- We’ll set up the link on the website.
- We’ll email you the link and graphics
- We’ll create a FB event and make your charity organization the co-host
- You will immediately begin advertising your event. (The more and longer that you advertise, the more participate!)
What’s included in a private bingo fundraiser:
- Private Zoom with unlimited attendees and recording of event sent via email afterwards.
- Custom 2 page agenda
- Custom “Quick Reminders” graphic to post on social platforms
- Custom Instagram post graphic
- Custom bingo card with your organizations’ name at the top
- Custom virtual invite sent to your attendees on your behalf–each containing a players virtual card and zoom meeting link.
- Virtual bingo card for each player to use for all 5 games. Simply reset the card with a click of one button.
- I will read your mission statement before we play, and I’d be happy to wear any swag you’d like me to wear while calling numbers.
- 5 games
- Up to 2 hours
- Your choice of gift cards from any 5 of the businesses listed below as the prizes for each of the bingo games.
- Donation to your organization will be made with in 72 hours after game is played
- Gift card code and links will be emailed to winners within 72 hours after game is played
Prizes are calculated based on number of players:
30-75 person parties include (5) $50 gift cards
75-100 person parties include (5) $75 gift cards
100 + person parties include (5) $100 gift cards
You keep 50% of the net profits!
(minimum of 30 people need to register.)
I’ve partnered with some really great online boutiques to help them during COVID-19 by driving traffic to their sites and provide you with quality prizes anyone in the country can enjoy! #KillingTwoBirdswithOneStone
Still looking for some games you can play with your group while social distancing? Playtika slotomania free coins free. This week we played Bingo, and it’s fairly simple.
Online Bingo For Zoom
You can do this many different ways. However it is easiest to use Zoom or Facebook live as long as you can share your screen.
Step 1 – Bingo Cards
Option 1: Printed or Online Cards
The first step was to find Bingo cards for everyone. MyFreeBingoCards.com makes this easy and free for up to 30 players. Click on the link that says 30 cards for free.
Once you do you’ll be given the option to download the cards in pdf. Instead, you can get an individual link for each card that can be texted or emailed.
The online cards actually allow you to play virtually and mark them as you play using your phone, tablet or computer.
Email or text the cards out to everyone playing. I would suggest doing this earlier in the day or the day before so that you can start
Play Bingo On Zoom
Option 2: Make Your Own
With a small group it might be easy to have everyone make their own cards. Post some instructions ahead of time on what the letters and numbers should be. It needs to be a 5×5 grid with Bingo in letters across the top. Then they choose 5 numbers under each letter from the following choices B 1-15, I 16-30, N 31-45, G 46-60, O 61-75.
Bingo Online At Zoom
Some of you may have a bingo set at your house. However, for the rest of us I found a great option. Go to letsplaybingo.io. This is a simple and absolutely free bingo caller program that automatically calls and displays called numbers. Everyone seeing the screen can hear and see each ball called.
Other options could include using a bingo cage you have at the church or at home. Or you could make slips of paper with the numbers on them and call out that way.
Video Set Up
Zoom Bingo Card Generator
Here is where you have a few options.
Option 1 – Cell Phone Video
The first option is to set your phone in front of your computer screen and broadcast to instagram live or Facebook live. Those who get a bingo could text you.
Option 2 – Zoom
A second option would be to use the screen share function of Zoom to share the bingo caller window with everyone. In addition, make sure and share the audio as well.
Option 3 – Zoom and Facebook Live
How To Play Bingo Online With Zoom
Finally you can use the screen share function of Zoom to then share on Facebook live. This is what the guys at stuffyoucanuse do with their trivia games.
It’s a little more intricate set up but it will allow many people to follow along. And you won’t have to worry about zoom invitations and so many people in one call.
I hope that this is helpful as we continue to all look for ways to engage our youth and church during the coronavirus lockdown. For more coronavirus resources please check out our Covid-19 Resource Page